.Aluminum alloy foldable poles designed to hold up to rigorous use. The Sonic Alu poles are ideal for hiking, mountaineering, and trail running.
• Aluminum alloy foldable trekking poles
• 5 segments with inner cord featuring a micro-adjustable tensioning system
• Easy to assemble and disassemble
• Fast adjustment from 115 to 135 cm length
• 36 cm length disassembled
• Carbide tips
• Pocket case to pack the poles included
• Total weight: 450g.
Offer: 10% cheaper.
Pole Type: Foldable trekking poles
Number of Sections: 5
Shaft Material/s /: 7075 Aluminum
Cuff Type: Ergonomic High Density Foam
Extended Grip: No
Locking Mechanism: Speed
Basket: 3 (35, 50, 85 mm)
Tip : Carbide and Rubber tips
Usable Length: 115 - 135 cm
Collapsed Length: 36 cm
Weight per Pair (g): 450 g
Shaft Material : Aluminium
Locking Mechanism : Combined Lock System
Construction Features : Folding Sections, High Quality Foam Grip, Adjustable Strap, Rubber Tip Included, Snow Basket Included, Stuffsack Included