Lightness and comfort:
- the upper part of the pick offers excellent grip (comfortable supporting surface)
- the pick and the shaft are lighter, yet extremely robust
Very good anchoring qualities in hard snow and ice, thanks to:
- the profile of the pick, for sure and stable anchoring
- the toothed steel pick, thinner at the tip (3 mm)
- the stainless steel spike, for very good penetration in hard snow
High strength and practical aspects:
- high-quality steel pick (identical to picks of technical ice axes)
- very strong steel adze with an edge designed for efficient cutting of steps
- head and spike equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling
- high-quality aluminum shaft (aluminum 7075, used in aeronautics), with anodized finish for excellent rust protection
- handle cut into the shaft provides better grip when used for technical ice climbing.
Weight: 320 g.